Farm / Estate Worker Location: Shenley, Hertfordshire Salary: Dep on experience
A position has become available for a Farm / Estate worker in Shenley, Hertfordshire. The Estate is approximately 800 acres of mixed arable land, horses, and game birds.
This position comes with accommodation for a single person and would suit a person looking for an interesting job with loads of variety and an opportunity to further their skills. You will work as part of a team as well as on your own at times.
Ideally the candidate should have:
- Good time keeping
- Good communication
- Neat and tidy
- Team player
- Some experience with farm machinery
- Willing to learn
- Complete tasks to a high standard
- Good eye for detail
- Competent to use a chainsaw
- Tractor driving such as hauling, spreading, topping, drilling, and spraying.
- General estate maintenance
- UK driving license
Please can all applicants apply to email@example.com