Under keeper / Estate operative in Arun valley, between Pulborough and Arundel, West Sussex.
This is a live out job, flexible 2-3 days per week. Aim: is to benefit the wildlife, Flora and fauna.
Candidate must be ambitious to make a difference to the environment and conservation of area. They should have excellent communication skills and keen sense of responsibility.
· To work in line with owners Directives, but reporting to Head Keeper.
· All aspects of estate work, e.g., tree Felling, logging, tree planting, painting, carpentry, grass cutting, Vegetable garden, and general repairs.
· Game keeping and knowledge of Grey Partridge is essential. Pest control, management of wildlife, deer culling all to be undertaken under the Animal welfare act 2006
· Knowledge of course fishing
· Bee keeping knowledge would be helpful
UK driving license, ATV and Tractor experience essential, Chainsaw qualified. Current Shotgun/ firearms certification is required
Reply in writing to James Bromhead @ firstname.lastname@example.org with 2 current references