Andy Law Pest Control
require a Trainee Pest Control Technician.
This is vacancy has just arisen and is an exciting opportunity to learn skills in all aspects of pest control with a starting date in January 2021.
About Andy Law Pest Control
• We are a reputable, professional, family-run pest control business based in Perth, covering Perth & Kinross, Fife, Dundee and Angus.
• Our work is interesting and varied and carried out in a variety of locations with a wide range of customers.
• We do mole trapping and gassing, rabbit-proofing, rabbit control using all different methods, squirrel control, bird control and bird-proofing, rats and mice and a full range of insects such as wasps, bees, ants and many more.
• We work hard, have a can-do mentality and are focused on providing great customer service. Our management system is not multi-layered and ‘top-down’ but, instead, mutually supportive with open and good communication between all of us: an ideal work environment to learn and progress in.
What we are looking for
• We are looking for someone who has a genuine interest in pest control because we want both you and us to get the most out of the investment we make in training.
• A full driving licence is required.
• Resident in our core service area.
We will provide
• Fully expensed and equipped company vehicle and fuel card.
• PPE and all other equipment.
• 28 days annual leave including bank holidays.
• Initial and continuing professional training.
Wage • £17,000 per annum rising to £18,500 per annum
after completion of a successful 6 month probationary period.
Subject to review after the first year.
If you are interested then please contact us 01738 813751 or 07767353535