Security Manager for Agricultural Estate
A Security Manager is required for an extensive agricultural estate in Hampshire.
Required to work independently you will ideally have proven experience using sophisticated security systems and may have a background within the Armed Forces, Police, as a gamekeeper or security. The principal role will be to oversee the security of the estate, house and grounds and to coordinate the personal security of the principals when in residence.
You will be required to:
· Work independently but also as part of the wider estate team
· Co-ordinate the personal security of the principals, when in residence, with additional contract support
· Drive for the principals when required
· Monitor in-house CCTV
· Undertake criminal record checks on new staff and contractors
· Patrol throughout the site
· Monitor entry to the site and challenge trespassers
· Record incidents
· Report any security/safety concerns
· Assist with security-related manual jobs around the estate as and when required.
The successful candidate:
· Must have an enquiring mind and be proactive in finding solutions.
· Should be fit and healthy and have an enjoyment and practical knowledge of the countryside. The role may occasionally require physical work, sometimes at short notice.
· Have the ability to remain calm and to act with integrity in all circumstances and at all times.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Will be required to live on-site for the better performance of duties. An estate house will be provided.
· Will closely liaise the adjoining estates’ security representatives and the local police.
· Will have a clean driving licence.
Interview and Selection Process
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we will be conducting interviews via Zoom.
Following your application, candidates who meet the selection criteria will be contacted to attend an online interview. There will be second interviews on site for those shortlisted. You will also be required to satisfactorily complete a Criminal Record Check
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV and covering letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 6th May 2021.