Location: Thorpe Malsor, Kettering
Job Title: Maintenance / Estate Foreman (Full time)
Remuneration: Dependent on experience
Description: An exciting position has become available for a Maintenance/ Estate Foreman on a beautiful traditional rural estate in Northamptonshire. The principal duties required are to carry out a wide variety of outside tasks, ranging from
· Full tractor skills essential (rolling, topping, harrowing)
· Minor vehicle maintenance
· Timber felling and clearing
· Logging for firewood
· Mowing duties
· Assisting with security on the Estate
· Chemical spray certificate ideal as minor spraying required
· Hedge laying would be an asset
· Estate property minor repairs and maintenance
If the applicant does not have all of the above skills, then willingness to learn and be trained would be useful. With reference to vehicle maintenance, the key is to have some interest and knowledge in simple mechanics to be able to make minor repairs.
The role will require the applicant to be able to organise their own time, and work with a significant degree of autonomy.
This is a rare opportunity with scope for development for the right candidate.
A full refurbished cottage is available on the Estate if required.
Reply with CV to Fisher German – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing dates for application 5pm Friday 19th November 2021