Competitive Pay Rates
This role requires flexibility during our busy season is key with regards to hours and days worked. Dedicated to providing a 6-star quality private concierge service to our exclusive clients. UKME ensures that the properties, we maintain are presented to the highest standard possible.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge, wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
We are looking for a Housekeeper to undertake the following duties on a day-to-day basis:
· To clean assigned properties to the highest standard of cleanliness and ensure standards remain consistent in and out of season – in a ‘state of readiness’. This includes but is not limited to:
- Keep all hallways, staircases and lifts clean and tidy. Washing down, dusting, polishing, vacuum cleaning, sweeping and mopping by using the correct products and equipment.
- Keep all Bathrooms clean and tidy such as baths, Showers, lavatories, tiles , mirrors, vanity units and floors,
- Keep all Kitchens clean and tidy, washing dishes, pans, ovens, hobs, cupboards, floors and shelves.
· Run all water outlets on a regular basis from the Kitchens, bathrooms and cloakrooms to prevent legionella growth. Complete records and report any water temperature or pressure fluctuation.
· Turn mattresses periodically with the help of others, following health and safety procedures at all times.
· Responsible for pre-arrival set-ups, during stay services, departure deep cleaning, low season housekeeping maintenance of assigned properties as directed by Management..
· To ensure any persons entering your place of work are legitimate staff or contractors - no access should be given to any persons unless prior arrangements have been made via the Housekeeping Office.
· To ensure any contractors working in properties adhere to company policy and keep workplace neat and tidy at all times.
· To report any maintenance problems within properties to your Supervisor or to the Housekeeping Office.
· To process all large quantities of laundry for pickup and drop-off, any discrepancies should be reported to your Supervisor. To check laundry on return ensuring that quality of work meets with required standards.
· To assist Supervisors with stock takes of all operating equipment and property inventories.
· Responsible for the upkeep of all housekeeping equipment. To inform Supervisors when re-placement of machinery, cleaning materials, etc. are required.
· Ensure the crockery, cutlery and table linen stores are monitored and maintained effectively
· To ensure that any damages or stains to carpets or soft furnishings are reported to your Supervisor immediately.
· To ensure all electrical appliances within the properties are operated correctly and safely at all times.
· To ensure all storage areas within assigned properties are kept clean and tidy.
· To attend to guest requests promptly and efficiently, ensuring to keep your Supervisor informed of any extra requests.
· Attend to Principals requests and personal shopping needs in an efficient and prompt manner.
· Assist the Principal with all aspects of wardrobe management including the packing and unpacking of all belongings
· To ensure any personal items left in properties, are dealt with in the correct manner.
· Set up and service all accommodation for overnight guests and attend to their needs and requests.
· To ensure personal appearance is kept neat and tidy at all times. Jewellery is kept to a minimum.
· Responsible for the cleanliness of the uniform provided.
· To respect at all times the nature of the company’s business and adhere to strict code of conduct and confidentiality.
· To carry out any other reasonable requests as directed by management.
· To comply with all Health and Safety regulations.
· To ensure a professional approach is undertaken in performing duties when interacting with clients, colleagues and external providers, with particular emphasis on maintaining confidentiality.
· To be flexible with working a rotating shifts including weekends and Bank Holidays.
· Any other duties as and when required.
Qualifications / Training
· Health and safety training
· Safe handling of hazardous chemicals training
· Previous professional housekeeping experience working in private homes or at least 5 star hotels
· The ability to sustain the physical demands of the role
· Able to speak and understand a high level of English
· Possess a valid UK driver’s License, preferably manual
· Enjoys housekeeping and strives to a 6 star level of cleaning
· Self-motivated and responsible
· Able to carry out instructions and follow them through thoroughly
· Able to work alone and in a team
· Courteous and professional to guests
· Honest and hardworking
· Professional, respectful and discreet, including maintaining confidentiality at all times
· Friendly and available to provide a 6 star hospitality experience
· Flexible and adaptable with working shift patterns, particularly during the high season
· Hospitality/cleanliness focused
· Pride in their work and the impact good housekeeping has on the guest and company
· Humble and efficient – taking ownership of the properties and their role within the team
· Eye for detail
· Must have own transport
Apply now. email@example.com