JAHAMA Highland Estates is an innovative, multi-enterprise rural business covering 114,000 acres of the Scottish Highlands with a portfolio of high-quality self-catering properties. We are part of the GFG Alliance, a global industrial conglomerate. We are currently recruiting for a Part-time House Keeper to join our well-established team to assist with changeovers and general cleaning.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, work autonomously as well as a team, have an eye for detail and very high standards.
Based at Glenshero near Laggan, and reporting to the Head House Keeper, the part-time House Keeper will provide assistance as directed in the cleaning of our self-catering properties to create an exceptional experience for our guests.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
· All cleaning activities are carried out to high company standards
· Perform cleaning duties in all guest areas, including and not limited to changing beds, hoovering, dusting, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens
· Support and deal with reasonable requests for guests
· Report maintenance issues quickly following the correct procedures
· Follow all safety and sanitation policies
· Perform additional related duties as needed
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
· Have great communication skills and be confident engaging with our staff team and guests
· Be committed to working in deadline-driven environment
· Have a keen eye for detail and be highly organised
· Valid UK driving licence.
· Ability to act with discretion at all times
· Covid-19 cleaning knowledge and experience
Salary: Competitive Salary
Hours of Work: 5 per week
Interested applicants should forward a covering letter detailing why they think they are suitable for the role, and a CV detailing previous experience and any relevant qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org