£13 per hour
This role requires flexibility during our busy season is key with regards to hours and days worked. Dedicated to providing a 6-star quality private concierge service to our exclusive clients. UKME ensures that the properties, we maintain are presented to the highest standard possible.
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge, wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
We are looking for an Estate Worker to undertake the following duties on a day-to-day basis:
· General labouring duties
· Removal and replacement of aggregate from buildings
· Cleaning of chambers
· Ground maintenance
· Ensure a professional approach is always delivered with particular emphasis on maintaining confidentiality.
· Liaise regularly with colleagues, supervisors and managers to ensure an efficient and effective service is delivered to the client at all times.
· Provide a highly customer focused service to the company and client at all times.
· Provide cover for colleagues during periods of absence.
· Adhere to all Company policies and procedures, particularly in regard to health and safety.
· Any other duties as and when requested.
· Physically fit
· Previous experience working with animals desirable but no essential
· Highly conscientious
· Strong time management, organisation and planning skills
· High level of written and verbal communication skills across all levels
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated with the ability to use their initiative
· Highly flexible and adaptable
· Can work under pressure with the ability to meet strict deadlines
· Reliable and punctual
· Highly professional and presentable
· Able to work well in a team and unsupervised
· Extremely confidential and discreet
· Can follow instructions in a cooperative and accurate manner
APPLY NOW firstname.lastname@example.org