A conservation focussed 1,000 acre south Norfolk Estate requires an experienced and practical worker to join the existing team to carry out a wide range of conservation and general estate tasks throughout the year.
The estate consists of a mixture of marshland, arable and new and old woodlands and is situated in the Yare Valley on the edge of the Norfolk Broads.
This is a highly varied job that requires a wide range of skills:
- Habitat creation and maintenance on marshland, arable land and in woodlands
- Pest control - trapping and shooting
- Game and wildfowl feeding throughout the year
- Crop protection
- General estate maintenance, including fencing, and track and building maintenance
- Assist the wider estate team as required
- Tractor and teleporter experience are essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, diligent and flexible person who has a passion for wildlife and conservation. A highly competitive remuneration package is available to the right candidate. Accommodation may be available if required.
A clean, full UK driving licence and chainsaw certificate, along with experience of operating agricultural machinery, and a current SGC and FAC are essential.
For further details and a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Cantrill 07592 041506 email@example.com